Sunday, November 11, 2012

Daily Dose: Modern day geisha

Once upon a time, I bought my mum three scarves.  She has worn them exactly zero times, and I stole one and wore it once.  Here's what happened.





These scarves were on clearance at H&M, and I love their big, fringe-y shape.  The pattern is also lovely, consisting of Japanese-inspired florals and females.  The scarf was the main focus of this outfit, but I paired it with these gold-painted jeans I found at Urban Outfitters on the clearance rack.  I'd been looking for metallic jeans, but most were gold-on-black, which is way too rocker for me.  I appreciate the painterly feeling these have a bit more for my personal style.  Finally, I put on a gorgeous pale pink velvet blazer that I'd been drooling over for a while, but hadn't bought because it was rather expensive.  And then my mum (of the aforementioned scarf aversion) bought it for me for my birthday!



Blazer - Jacob - size 0 - $150
Jeans - Silence & Noise via Urban Outfitters - size 27 - $10
Scarf - H&M - one size - $3
Shirt - H&M - size XS - $15
Pumps - Aldo - size 7 - $40


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog template by YummyLolly.com, modified by vitaminJ.