Thursday, August 21, 2014

Daily Dose: Short Stories

I don't know how all these fashion bloggers take such fantastic outside photos. Take today, for example-- I didn't even wear a photo-worthy outfit, because I knew it was going to rain, and I knew I was going to get very wet. So I give you this very underexposed indoor photo from sometime in the past:




You can even see a lamp cord. (I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH AT REMOVING ALL SIGNS OF REAL LIFE FROM PHOTOS YOU GUYS.)

I would say I probably wear more shorts+tights outfits than shorts+bare legs ones. I live in a pretty cold climate, but I also kind of love shorts, so adding some tights is a great way to get more mileage out of them. Pairing with brighter colours helps keep the look from getting too dark and dreary.


Leopard camisole - Siren's - size S - $5
Red button down shirt - Garage Clothing - size XS - $18
Shorts - Joe Fresh - size 2 - $5
Belt - Forever 21 - size XS/S - $4.80
Boots - Old Navy - size 7 - $23
Tights - Urban Planet - size S - $10
Total Cost = $65.80


2 comments:

 

Blog template by YummyLolly.com, modified by vitaminJ.